Screaming...loudness I'm refusing to hold back any longer
Infidelities...a lack of christian faith...a breach of trust or a disloyal act, a transgression.
Why am I left to feel myself in this horrible place of only being only describable with those two words?
How did I get myself to here? Why do I stay here?
How do I let myself be that person? Why do I continue down the path that gets me here?
How do I let myself stay with someone who makes it true? Why do I let you put me in this place?
How do I end up in this? Why do I stay?
How do I say I have to leave it? Why don't we both adapt to not need this?
How do I not hurt anyone in my departure? Why does anyone have to be hurt? Why do I have to depart?
I can't answer, wont answer, must answer, mighty break...who's to blame?!
nothing is a mistake if you learned from it... scars remind us that the past is real...
ditto. I am looking for Michigan turn. I think there has to be a way back. to get it back to good.
ReplyDelete