I posted this somewhere else but I've decided to start funneling everything onto here so here it is...
In relationships safe and protected are at the top of my list of feelings I look for, for it to be a mutual feeling.
There is nothing I love more than to know
1.that person can make everything okay again, even when my world's been turned on its head, with just a hug or by hearing their voice.
2.that they can be my first call, because it just makes sense to want them to make it better, and that there is never a time that I cannot call, even if its just to say hi because I miss them, but especially when I need to be talked down from a bad dream or horrible event.
3.laying down together, wrapped up in each other's arms, the world disappears because nothing matters more than that moment, and feeling the safest possible in the whole world right there.
Without a doubt I wouldn't love it nearly as much if it wasn't something that it goes both ways.
In relationships safe and protected are at the top of my list of feelings I look for, for it to be a mutual feeling.
There is nothing I love more than to know
1.that person can make everything okay again, even when my world's been turned on its head, with just a hug or by hearing their voice.
2.that they can be my first call, because it just makes sense to want them to make it better, and that there is never a time that I cannot call, even if its just to say hi because I miss them, but especially when I need to be talked down from a bad dream or horrible event.
3.laying down together, wrapped up in each other's arms, the world disappears because nothing matters more than that moment, and feeling the safest possible in the whole world right there.
Without a doubt I wouldn't love it nearly as much if it wasn't something that it goes both ways.
No comments:
Post a Comment