sometimes the words I use to express my journey need some decoding, while this blog likely wont decode me completely...I intend to have it scratch the surface atleast. there are simply points in my life I find hard to say, something about loving, trusting, depending on and/or relying on people makes me an eirie kind of weak in the knees and sick in the pit of my stomach.
welcome to the rantings of a jaded soul far too early in life.

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

tears

cry those tears beautiful
cry them ever so queitly
cry them into your pillow
cry them for yourself
cry them for others who wont
cry it out there is no other way
cry it out maybe it will pass
cry, cry, cry...
cry without anyone knowing
cry to the silence of your room

do whatever you have to,
just get rid of it!

whatever you do,
crying
is
THE
only
outlet
you
are
allowed!

No comments:

Post a Comment