sometimes the words I use to express my journey need some decoding, while this blog likely wont decode me completely...I intend to have it scratch the surface atleast. there are simply points in my life I find hard to say, something about loving, trusting, depending on and/or relying on people makes me an eirie kind of weak in the knees and sick in the pit of my stomach.
welcome to the rantings of a jaded soul far too early in life.

Monday, January 10, 2011

left to my own devices i'm addicted its a crisis!

These lyrics seem to sum up what's going on right about now...

Caught me by surprise.
All I did was to sit right down,
Stare into your eyes.

Just a fool for you baby.
And I'll be your fool tonight.

Well I've been down this crazy road,
But not like this before.
Had the blues when I heard the news,
But I'm not worried no more.
-38 Special

No comments:

Post a Comment