sometimes the words I use to express my journey need some decoding, while this blog likely wont decode me completely...I intend to have it scratch the surface atleast. there are simply points in my life I find hard to say, something about loving, trusting, depending on and/or relying on people makes me an eirie kind of weak in the knees and sick in the pit of my stomach.
welcome to the rantings of a jaded soul far too early in life.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

...inexperienced at giving up...

That I am,
but dealing with women...
now that can be a way to teach me,
and pretty damn quick!

I don't know how to deal,
with this whirling,
swirling,
too damn much,
craziness!

I am so close...
to saying I quit,
and meaning it,
maybe its not a bad plan.

I dunno just not ok,
not ok with questioning,
I wonder if I'm saying,
I wonder if I'm doing,
I wonder if I'm acting,
the wrong way,
constantly!

No comments:

Post a Comment