I don't even know where to begin...
I've been seeing someone for about two weeks now, we've had one official date but we've also seen each other nearly every day. On our first date she was super nervous about hugging me when it was over, she divulged this through a text message once I had gotten home. I went and got as best a hug as was appropriate from her at work the next day.
Since then when we see each other its usually lunch before I give her a ride to work, and when she gets out of the car she always initiates a hug. We have done more than the quick meal once, which was an entire day spent together, or damn near to. We went to a movie with my cousin whom I teenagersit, then slept in our respective homes until we went to breakfast the next morning and then hung out at the mall followed by a trip to Ann Arbor, nothing super significant happened but there was a sense of really seeing into each other's world simply by the amount of time spent together.
So the moral of all of this story is I really really like her and I don't know how to, I guess you could call it, take the next step. I've had a desire on some level to kiss her since the first picture message she sent me roughly a month ago, sometimes you just look at a person and wonder what it would be like. Now a month, a date and two weeks of hanging out I still want to, and everyone I am close to who has heard this story already is giving me shit about not just doing it. IT IS SOOO NOT JUST THAT EASY!!!!! I am terrified that the reason there has not been a second official date is that we're in friends zone, that she'll freak out and not be able to be my friend if I do try to kiss her, and I'll be totally freaked out if I get rejected(I'm pretty phobic!).
So I have been googling all morning trying to figure out how one makes themself exude the kiss me vibes and how one goes for a first kiss, I'll go with gracefully. The search has come up with some pretty funny finds but not so much useful stuff, mostly because its all stuff I feel like I'm already doing or it just sounds way simpler in their words than it would be in real time.
Here is where I say anyone reading this advice please!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
the gem of my searching lol
nothing is a mistake if you learned from it... scars remind us that the past is real...
Saturday, January 15, 2011
If I Could Just Kiss the Girl I Am Pretty Sure I Would Like It!!!
Labels:
blogging,
Mila Days,
processing,
queerdom,
relationships
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment