sometimes the words I use to express my journey need some decoding, while this blog likely wont decode me completely...I intend to have it scratch the surface atleast. there are simply points in my life I find hard to say, something about loving, trusting, depending on and/or relying on people makes me an eirie kind of weak in the knees and sick in the pit of my stomach.
welcome to the rantings of a jaded soul far too early in life.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thinking Thinking Thinking...Thought

I realized the random-est of things in the last few days. When I am in need of a place all to myself, I no longer use my words and whispers to tell myself my needs, wants, desires...I sign them to myself. I find myself signing as much as possible but I literally have self communication sessions with myself. I find myself sitting in my car signing everything I think, I must remember the signs, my way to practice yet don't see it as practicing any longer, I enjoy the use of sign language to talk to myself, to express my thoughts, feelings and needs with myself. This new means of communication is the best gift I've given myself in a long time, and as much as I will use it wisely in my career in the future, it is doing great empowering things for me right now in my own little one person world.

No comments:

Post a Comment