sometimes the words I use to express my journey need some decoding, while this blog likely wont decode me completely...I intend to have it scratch the surface atleast. there are simply points in my life I find hard to say, something about loving, trusting, depending on and/or relying on people makes me an eirie kind of weak in the knees and sick in the pit of my stomach.
welcome to the rantings of a jaded soul far too early in life.

Monday, January 3, 2011

Reality over Fantasy

  • Someone who feels like home
  • Someone who can always be my first call
  • Someone who makes me feel safe and protected
  • Someone who knows how to make everything okay with a call or a hug
  • Someone I never feel bad about wanting or needing for any reason
  • Someone who when cuddled up together
    *nothing else matters
    *there is a complete sense of safety
    *all that has gone bad can be forgotten
  • Someone that respects when I don’t want to talk about something, but is also all ears when I do.
  • Someone who can be the source of a smile when I really need a happy distraction.
  • Someone who knows that I can bold my own in hearted arguments, but doesn’t assume I like to have them
  • Someone who is honest, and has no desire to lie to me
  • Someone who is kind and compassionate
  • Someone who wont cheat, and if they did they would be honest about it
  • Someone who can be supportive of individuals goals, even when they add short term barriers to the relationship
  • Someone who is not regularly passive-aggressive with me
  • Someone who understand the weight of a promise and thus keeps all those they can
  • Someone who loves me with only one condition, I love them as well.
  • Someone who makes me feel like a priority
  • Someone who understands that not everything will always be easy and we may have hard times where we have to work for our relationship
  • Someone who sees all of my little imperfections and loves me for them not despite them
  • Someone who knows love is not something that can be expressed simply through purchasable
  • Someone who does not seek to always keep score (wrongs, sacrifices made, etc)
  • Someone who does not have a defeatist attitude, especially when it is about our relationship
  • Someone who can hold their own in intellectual conversation, or at least listen gracefully and learn something
  • Someone who is passionate, whatever the topic

No comments:

Post a Comment