Why I began to fall is not clear,
but I long to find myself in the depths of your soul,
by looking deep into your eyes,
find a crack in the corners of your smile...
to sneak in through.
If only I could learn everything by watching you sleep,
in those tiny moments inbetween,
inbetween everything,
everything you say and do,
everything everyone sees of you,
Your gestures give it all way,
yet they still keep your secrets...
some how persuading me,
to leave my line of questioning.
Everyone notices something,
but I notice everything...
you stand differently,
you walk differently,
you speak differently,
but only with me.
Others listen to your words passively,
I lust after them and long to hear all that you think.
Some how I only need from you is nothing and everything,
at the same time.
I want everything you are and can be,
I want nothing you are not or cannot be...
All I want is you and some how that is more than enough for me.
nothing is a mistake if you learned from it... scars remind us that the past is real...
Tuesday, January 4, 2011
into the soul
Labels:
About a Grrl: Jaz,
blogging,
love,
poetry,
processing,
queerdom,
relationships,
reposts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment