nothing is a mistake if you learned from it... scars remind us that the past is real...
Sunday, September 19, 2010
The Start of a World of New Things
I recently began reading a friend's blog on here and decided that it was about time I had somewhere I expressed things in a formal fashion. I don't do diaries because I feel like putting it in a book never to really be touched again is boring, but I'm going to try out the idea of putting it here and maybe even finding my way into posting into circles. I have an idea for a first really great blog but I am far too tired at this point to put it out there right now. I need to work on getting that blog written but until then I thought I should get the de-virginization done with.
Labels:
blogging,
friendship,
life,
love,
queerdom,
relationships
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment