sometimes the words I use to express my journey need some decoding, while this blog likely wont decode me completely...I intend to have it scratch the surface atleast. there are simply points in my life I find hard to say, something about loving, trusting, depending on and/or relying on people makes me an eirie kind of weak in the knees and sick in the pit of my stomach.
welcome to the rantings of a jaded soul far too early in life.

Friday, December 31, 2010

super heros

Topic: Who is/was your favorite superhero? Why? (Bonus points if you owned the Underoos)

I was never really encouraged in my butcher ways as a child, ballet was much more acceptable in my home. This being said I never really got into the whole super heros following as a child with comics or cartoons. I still haven’t really gotten around to much of it but based on the super hero knowledge I have acquired later in life I’d say its a tie between Spiderman and Batman. I really like Spidy’s story and the movies. However Batman has a pretty awesome story himself, and well maybe some of the movies are a little as a friend once put it out right DUMB! that’s the directors not the hero.
All of that being said, I tend to lean towards Batman more, for the silliest of reasons but its my own and I own it. One of my ex fiancee’s best friends gave me the nickname of Batman. This happened when he saw a picture of me on her phone and thought that I was her boyfriend because of the butchness of my appearance in it. She then showed him a picture of me much more femininely dress and he then decided I looked so differently between the two that I must have an alterego like a super hero. This was the day when butch me became Batman and femme me became Bruce Wayne.
As for owning the underoos, I’ll do you one better, I’ve got a full get up (boxers,t-shirt, and hat)…that I may wear on occasion to “strut my stuff” lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment